 Space / 36033
Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:55:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When the Galactic Inquisition runs into a particularly stubborn group of potential converts, the Knights Templar are called in to employ their... less-than-subtle approach.

Convert or die.

Major props to Daniel Rubin, first of all for opening up the coolest subtheme ever, and second for helping me develop these guys at Brickfest.

LMKWYT!