 Space / 36033
    Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
   When the (URL) Galactic Inquisition> runs into a particularly stubborn group of potential converts, the Knights Templar are called in to employ their... less-than-subtle approach. (URL) or die.>> Major props to Daniel Rubin, first of all for opening (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Chris Paton
     Hi Jeremiah I really like this hardsuit. Well put together and unique. Are you using the new NHL "armour"? As for the subtheme - I never got around to praising Daniel Rubin but the Inquisition/Crusader subtheme can only continue to get more and more (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
     (...) Yeah, the armor is just the new hockey-pads part with the paint Brassoed off. And I agree, the Inquisition has a lot of potential for some cool stuff - and of course, I've got more in mind myself. Thanks for the comments! -jeremiah- (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Very cool. I'm cross-posting to castle because, while this is technically a mecha, it looks great just as an armored knight. How tall is he standing next to a normal minifig? Bruce (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
     (...) Hey, thanks for the .castle cross-post. I thought about it, but I figured three groups was plenty :) Oh, I knew there was a shot I was forgetting, and you reminded me: compared to the Crusader, a minifig stands just above shoulder-high. Hmm, I (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —David Rabadan
     (...) Oh I think it is the coolest minifig/hardsuit I have seen in a long, long time. I was very impressed when I saw it on Brickshelf. Where did those white parts come from? I hope to see more, specially on this theme. Take care. (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
     (...) Hey, high praise coming from the hardsuit guy himself. Thanks a lot! Those white parts, since I'm not sure which you mean, are as follows: the armor is Brassoed NHL pads, the 'loincloth' is a white minifig (URL) vest>, and the feet are (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —David Gregory
     (...) Using those new dinosaur teeth/claws as feet looks very good! (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Allister McLaren
     (...) Agreed. They're neat little parts. I really like the effect that the white body parts give, too. Very crusadery. (URL) Here's> another neat application of the teeth I saw on BS recently (lots of other cool parts usage too). Allister (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Paul Baulch
     (...) It gives a very strong impression of a knight from the crusades! Well done. It's nice to know that armour piece can be safely Brassoed, too. (...) Definitely! These guys are everything the Necromongers should have been, if you get my drift. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Andrew Saada
   (...) ::cue Comicbook Shop Guy voice:: Coolest. Non-minifig minifig. Ever. ::end voiceover:: jeremiah- hey there. glad to see you again (and where have I been? :-P ). Anywho, I wanted to comment that this thing is just so cool. Even without a red (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Hey Andrew! Long time no see. Glad to hear from you, and thanks for the comments. As for the red cross, I actually have some stickers from the Stikfas knights (I knew those things would come in handy) that are the perfect size, and I've just (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)