 Space / 36269
Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   When the Galactic Inquisition runs into a particularly stubborn group of potential converts, the Knights Templar are called in to employ their... less-than-subtle approach.

[picture snippage]

Major props to Daniel Rubin, first of all for opening up the coolest subtheme ever, and second for helping me develop these guys at Brickfest.

::cue Comicbook Shop Guy voice:: Coolest. Non-minifig minifig. Ever. ::end voiceover::

jeremiah-

hey there. glad to see you again (and where have I been? :-P ). Anywho, I wanted to comment that this thing is just so cool. Even without a red cross it screams “Crusader” or at least that shrill call for “the Inquisition” from the realm of Monty Python. I just dig this lil guy.

looking forward to more Inquisition stuff from you and Dan.

- /-\ndrew

PS - no, i haven’t forgotten about the green Mustang Transformer. ;-) ...

Hey Andrew!

Long time no see. Glad to hear from you, and thanks for the comments. As for the red cross, I actually have some stickers from the Stikfas knights (I knew those things would come in handy) that are the perfect size, and I’ve just been debating whether or not to stick ‘em on there; the concensus seems to be that I should.

Looking forward to that Transformer (get crackin’ man! :) ).

-jeremiah-