 Space / 35856
Re: Jade Empire Hong Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: Now it’s time for the
   ground assaults vehicles to show their might.

This is one of the coolest futuristic tanks I’ve seen on these boards. I love how it’s not just a tank minus the treads, but a whole new asthetic. The 45 degree thing is just wild and practical too...I can see how shells would deflect off of it, or light based weapons could refract off the oversized canopy (which completely rawks, btw). The weapons, the add-ons. Dude...great build.

Cheers, -Gil