 Space / 35816
Re: Jade Empire Hong Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bill Pfund wrote:
   Nice tank! I could see a division of these squaring off against a division of Trade Federation tanks. I think the Jade Empire would win!

Bill Pfund

The Federation tank has one main cannon and two puny side cannons. Theoretically the curved front end of the tank fires a variety missiles, but all I see is printing ;) I’m confident my hovertank would rip it to shreds.

Thanks, Bill. :)

--Ry