 Space / 35818
Re: Jade Empire Hong Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I was actually thinking the same thing. Especially since both Ryan and I went for a non-traditional tank design.

If I’d thought up this moc and completed it before Fest, and somehow made it to DC, that would have made for a fun battle in front of the JHoJ.

   used to be. Then the JE sneak attacked us and now we hates them dirties!

Ah yes my Precious. Someday we’ll establish a backstory for Jade Empire and how exactly this friendship was broken. For now me and the rest of the pantheon of JE builders will keep making mocs to blow yours out of space, sky, and surface.

   It was a sign of friendship that later turned out very bad. *note to self, never sell military technology to war hungry empires* man did that bite us in the ar$e.

Awesome tank ryan! BRAVO!

-Lenny

A dozen of the JE Elefants could probably hold their own against 4 or 5 of these hovertanks. Your tank is still a very cool and formidable craft.

Thanks for the comments, Lenny! :D

--Ry