 Space / 31328
Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 03:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

I’d like to announce the official launch of my brand new website:

www.holly-wood.it

Holly-Wood.it is mainly focusing on virtual building by providing software
add-ons, ldraw-parts or just tips and tricks. It also offers micro-scale and
space building instructions or wallpapers for download. The fansite comes in
three "flavours": English, German and Italian. Enjoy!

Excellent looking site with lots of useful stuff in there. Bookmarked!

Have you considered generating instruction images rather than leaving the
instructions merely as CAD files? It's not a big step but it makes them much
more accessable.

Cheers,

Allister