 Space / 31327
Re: New MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Thomas wrote:
It has been a long time since I posted on lugnet, and I think its about time I
joined the community again.
I haven’t come back empty handed.

Core Fighter  - Raven -

Cool little fighter. Fairly standard configuration, but done with panache. The
bent 'nose' gives it a nice and brutal look.

Republic Starship (work in progress till I get more pieces of the right color)

Erratic colour scheme, but I guess that's how the official SW sets are these
days. I do like how the 45 degree angles work together on the side panels
though. Otherwise a solid looking workhorse of a ship. Is there any detail
inside apart from the cockpit?

I also have pics of the only legos that survived an apt. fire 2 years ago.

Ouch!

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72072

Notice the smoke damage ;)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=654052
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=654053

Interesting effect, but I'm not sure that 'survived' is an appropriate term ;)

This fire took the collection that I had at the time and am now just starting to
rebuild.

Stories like that make me want to go home and hug my collection.

Cheers,

Allister