 Space / 31368
Re: New MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:52:36 GMT

Republic Starship (work in progress till I get more pieces of the right color)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=71430

I was trying to use the saucer panels recently in a similar way, and found it
rather difficult to attach them solidly without taking up a bunch of space
inside.

I got lucky

And though the colors are a bit patchy, you
could randomize it a bit more and actually take advantage of that.

I'll have to try this...

In this state, the colors look kind of like the official SW sets!

I agree but that is what happends if u build from the SW sets :)
there are plans for the blue parts to go away. and some change to yellow
and in the next few weeks all the dark gray to change to light gray. Thanks
BrickLink!