 CAD / 11112
    Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it —Allister McLaren
   (...) Excellent looking site with lots of useful stuff in there. Bookmarked! Have you considered generating instruction images rather than leaving the instructions merely as CAD files? It's not a big step but it makes them much more accessable. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale)

        Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it —Willy Tschager
   (...) many thx for the compliments! (...) I do not quite right understand your question. images are provided along with the dats. clicking the thumbnail or the title.gif or the numbers after "pages:" will lead to a new page containing a javascript (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale)

        Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it —Allister McLaren
   (...) I see them now. I missed that the image was a live link. Excellent quality images there. Was the moonscape background done in the render program or is it post processed? I'm getting bored of plain backgrounds. Allister (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale)

        Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it —Willy Tschager
   (...) it has been rendered with bryce using 5 meshes and a texture. w. (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale)