 Space / 30912
30911  |  30913
Subject:
Crimson Skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 04:11:22 GMT

Hi all

I’ve seen Crimson Skies posted to .space before, so I thought I’d see what you all think. (also post to .military)

Here’s the SkyWolf, armed to the teeth with four machine guns and a vicious turn radius ;-)

After Mod:

Deeplinks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lego-dude9/CrimsonSkies/plane1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lego-dude9/CrimsonSkies/plane3.jpg

Get more previews by changing the number in the link from ‘plane#’ to ‘plane(1-7)’. plmkwyt!

Andrew