 Space / 29280
Re: EBKD November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

November Class Shuttle

The November was designed to transport high ranking officials from one front to another. It has overly enlarged engines for extreme speeds, as well as amenities for long flights, such as an on-board toilet, fold out bed, and coffee maker. It has a standard high power sub-fusion generator, and a back-up light power sub-fusion generator.

The November also carries enough sensor and communication equipement to serve in a command-ship function.

The Ship is currently carrying Political Commissar Eastman, one of the most prestigious Commissars in the entire Eastern Block (she previously served with Jr.Marshal Hoffman on-board the Kalashnikov before the Venus Incident that left the Kal severely damaged and out of commission).

Yes, it is inspired by a certain Rick Hallman’s ship. Also, once you go Studless it is SO HARD to go back ;) - Happy thanksgiving everyone!)

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman
Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate, #1168

Smooth! For reasons which should be apparent within 5 minutes of this post, I really like this shuttle. The whole shape and execution just screams “Shuttle-y!”, and what I really love is the interior. I’ve yet to create an interior that I’ve even remotely proud of, so the one you’ve produced here makes me quite jealous.

I have to agree with the comment made about the “boring” look of the outside hull. To me, it’s just too repetitive to be “Supercool!” That’s not to say it’s bad; it totally isn’t, it just doesn’t give a lot for the eye to partake of.

I think the comments about the use of space just behind the cockpit are right on. It needs to be used somehow. Prime retail.

Again, great work.

--Ryan W. Tis the season to be E.B...