 Space / 29264
  EBKD November

(URL) November Class Shuttle The November was designed to transport high ranking officials from one front to another. It has overly enlarged engines for extreme speeds, as well as amenities for long flights, such as an on-board toilet, fold out bed, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: EBKD November

(...) curious? Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Gil, Here you go: (URL) 01 thru 14, 17 thru 22 -Lenny (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Well done, Lenny. It definitely looks very shuttle-y. I like the over-strengthened landing gear. That really says EB to me. The fold-out frap is cool too. It has a few too many antennae IMO. The interior has lots of fun detail, but it seems (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Basically a big ditto on most of what Mark said...except for the antennae. It needs more. :) Perhaps another possibility would be to move the cockpit chairs and console back and spread them out a bit more..each pilot surrounded by displays and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Great shuttle Lenny. I really like the big engines. I bet she's a fast one. Hidden weapons are always a plus. Where's the second generator? You've done the directorate proud. Happy turkey day to you too. -Captain John “aka Mark Mueller” (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

Hi Lenny, Great job you've done there. A couple of little nitpicks though; She has nice smooth lines but they kind of make for a boring exterior. Perhaps she would be a tad more interesting with some scanner type greebs or something around the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Pointy! I feel special. :) Now for my comments... :) I love the huge-arse engines. Big and beefy... I love the doors in the hull, i almost didnt notice it at all! Very nice the way the technogarb is hidden away. I also love the way it looks (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Smooth! For reasons which should be apparent within 5 minutes of this post, I really like this shuttle. The whole shape and execution just screams "Shuttle-y!", and what I really love is the interior. I've yet to create an interior that I've (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

Lenny, I'm going to disagree with those who've pointed out the outer hull as 'plain'... I like it, because it looks heavily shielded, and has a 'real' feel to it, as if this is something that would really be built this way. I'll agree with the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Nice work dude, this is very sleek. I like the SNOT slopes to keep it all smooth and the use of red tile striping to liven it up. Those antennae don't look right to me, though - I don't have a problem with how many there are, it's just their (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Dude! Very cool! I really like the inside out of this. It has a great spacey inside- cramped and greebled. Very utilitarian. I like the outside of it too, although I'd have to agree with the statement that the antenna look a little out of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) I have nothing really to add other than to say Cool ship (although I could take or leave the antenna array) and Hey! you cut your hair! Will the Jr. Marshall be following suit? Cheers, Allister (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) Cool ship, Leonard! I like your use of slopes. Your EB stuff just keeps growing more sophisticated! Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) ah, beautiful design work, even the bottom is well done. STUDLESS RULZ! which Hallman ship? url? only constructive crit: the lack of real 'engines'. or even a decent hover-generator. there needs to be some machinery to make its method of lift (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)