 Space / 29284
Re: EBKD November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:29:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

November Class Shuttle

Nice work dude, this is very sleek. I like the SNOT slopes to keep it all smooth and the use of red tile striping to liven it up. Those antennae don’t look right to me, though - I don’t have a problem with how many there are, it’s just their slight curvature gives it a look which seems a bit organic and out-of-place to me (like the ship’s growing whiskers or something!). Other than that, it’s great work.

Cheers,