 Space / 29281
29280  |  29282
Subject:
Eastern Block Small Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:13:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

...falalalala, lalalalaaaaaaa

With quite coincidental timing to Mr. Hoffman’s great new shuttle, I present a small transport/shuttle craft designed and flown by members of the Eastern Block.

^MOCpage^

Brickshelf Gallery

I had a discussion with two of our resident builders after uploading the images last night, and they suggested some changes that I’m currently applying. What should result will ultimately be a better ship, but I’m proud to present this moc here in its documented version.

I’ve called it a transport/shuttle, but in reality it can’t hold much in the way of cargo, and only 4 people at most, excluding the pilot. I thought about it later, and I think it would actually serve a better purpose as a gunship, with the current blasters removed in favor of better weaponry as well as an increased number of turrets (manned, if I can arrange it.)

Several people have already proclaimed their liking of the engines, and I was shocked to find out the technique hadn’t been used before. It was a simple idea, and apparently quite effective. Castle being useful to space, who woulda thunk it?

Comments/criticism, please! :)

--Ryan W.