 Space / 29282
Re: Eastern Block Small Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Several people have already proclaimed their liking of the engines, and I was shocked to find out the technique hadn’t been used before. It was a simple idea, and apparently quite effective. Castle being useful to space, who woulda thunk it?

I love the helmet-engines - that’s a great idea. It’s good to see several nice MOCs being posted to .space again. Gotta get folks’ minds on what’s important, rather than gnashing teeth over colors and such (not that mine haven’t gnashed).

And, yes, Castle can be useful to Space. Usually as targets...

James Wilson
Dallas, TX