 Space / 29308
Re: Eastern Block Small Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   ...falalalala, lalalalaaaaaaa

With quite coincidental timing to Mr. Hoffman’s great new shuttle, I present a small transport/shuttle craft designed and flown by members of the Eastern Block.

Good work, Ryan. Nice and beetley. I like the canopy solution. Does it have landing gear? It needs to have landing gear. :-)

Cheers,

Gracias, Paul. Beetley indeed, I’ve gotten that comment a couple times now. The canopy was quite fun to build, and something I was determined to keep through the entirety of the building process.

No, at the time of photographing, it did not have landing gear. I had one idea early on, but scrapped it for one reason or another. It has working gear now, though :) I finally came up with a great way to do it, and sometime down the line I’ll photograph the new version.

--Ryan W.