 Space / 29307
Re: Eastern Block Small Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   ...falalalala, lalalalaaaaaaa

With quite coincidental timing to Mr. Hoffman’s great new shuttle, I present a small transport/shuttle craft designed and flown by members of the Eastern Block.

That’s very cool! I really like the sloping angles as seen from the back. Everything works well on this model- the castle helmets are especially cool. I’d have to agree with the comment about the star wars cannons, though- they break up the look and I think that if you removed them and extended the front to allow a more gradual change in shape from front to the middle the MOC would look better.

Good work, Ryan!

-JHK

Thanks John. :) I’ve taken a lot of suggestions into consideration, and those blasters were the first to go. I did implement your idea regarding middle-front shape change, with a couple slopes and wedge bricks. And a new sensor package.

--Ryan W.