 Space / 28662
Re: .Space Paparazzi's got a ship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

yes, I have been quiet...been busy with SciBrick stuff and a few other things, but I built a shuttle for my sigfig, good ol’ .space paparazzi!

and here it is:

and the folder:

This is a short-range shuttle used by the Paparazzi to get to those places where there is need of a person who has a particularly nosy camera:)

SP is a freelancer by trade, and is highly regarded by some, disregarded by others. Such is his life, tho, and he wouldn’t have it any other way!

And if you’re wondering about him having just a shuttle....there’s going to be more. Really!

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

This is a lot of fun Joe....and I imagine more complex to build than it’s shape tells. I often find that with all the pushing we do to ourselves here to discover new and as yet unseen element combinations, it becomes more difficult to build the ‘swooshers’ that got us started in the first place. This is an excellent example...simplicity, function and a clean aesthetic.

Nice stuff!

Cheers, -Gil