 Space / 28647
Re: .Space Paparazzi's got a ship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

yes, I have been quiet...been busy with SciBrick stuff and a few other things, but I built a shuttle for my sigfig, good ol’ .space paparazzi!

I like everything about this ship, but you’re not exactly stretching yourself with it are you? ;) Anyway, this sort of thing is fun to play with more than anything - I expect it sits very comfortably in the hand, and none of the bits are prone to falling off. You know, the more I look at it the more I want to build one for myself. Instructions?

   And if you’re wondering about him having just a shuttle....there’s going to be more. Really!

ooo. Can’t wait :)

Cheers,

Allister