 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1509
Subject:
.Space Paparazzi's got a ship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:17:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

yes, I have been quiet...been busy with SciBrick stuff and a few other things, but I built a shuttle for my sigfig, good ol’ .space paparazzi!

and here it is:

and the folder:

This is a short-range shuttle used by the Paparazzi to get to those places where there is need of a person who has a particularly nosy camera:)

SP is a freelancer by trade, and is highly regarded by some, disregarded by others. Such is his life, tho, and he wouldn’t have it any other way!

And if you’re wondering about him having just a shuttle....there’s going to be more. Really!

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

Re: .Space Paparazzi's got a ship!