 Space / 27446
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:27:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Hey, all.  Yes, I'm alive, and to prove it, I've posted a new moc in my
uncompleted new website.  (Give it a few seconds to load.)

http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

I built some of it at music camp over the summer.
I've also gotten a new camera, which is really great but still a bit new to me,
so some of these images are a bit over-exposed.

PLMKWYT!

-JHK

Welcome back John!

Ummm.... are you sure it wasn't 'Brick Camp' you were attending?  ;)

Much has been said already, but let me reiterate....beautiful work, sir.

I can really see your lines in this as well....some of the shape of your Alien
fighter, the chunky goodness of your patrol boat etc.  This however is an
elegant distillation of those earlier ships.  Economy of design...in my books
the highest rung on the ladder.  Excellent.

Criticisms?

Only a small one.  Although the ISD engine/wheels suit this, I would love to see
you try your hand at a completely built up engine.  With your rapid advancement
in SNOT building, I'm betting the result would be really sumthin.

Cheers,
-G