 Space / 27410
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   Is there a link that won’t crash my browser upon cliking on it?

I’ve seen simpler looking URLs, but it works for me in every browser I have so far.

Can you be more specific about the problem? What’s your browser?

Oh yeah. I am using Netscape 4.61. Now I know it doesn’t work on a lot of newer java and flash crap but I have never had it crash on a normal webpage before. I click on the link I see a grey screen and the bar at the top of the page and poof the whole thing shuts down. Kind of a bummer, the little picture on the space page looks cool.

-Mike Petrucelli