 Space / 27516
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Hey, all.  Yes, I'm alive, and to prove it, I've posted a new moc in my
uncompleted new website.  (Give it a few seconds to load.)

http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

I built some of it at music camp over the summer.
I've also gotten a new camera, which is really great but still a bit new to me,
so some of these images are a bit over-exposed.

PLMKWYT!

-JHK

Excellent build.

I disagree with previous posts - Just because the space wheels have been used as
engines before doesn't make them work any less.

I also like the use of the "Jolly Roger".  Nice touch.  I like to use the 2x2
round tile with safari print.  Adds a bit of class.  :)

Mike