 Space / 27370
New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 02:40:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey, all.  Yes, I'm alive, and to prove it, I've posted a new moc in my
uncompleted new website.  (Give it a few seconds to load.)

http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

I built some of it at music camp over the summer.
I've also gotten a new camera, which is really great but still a bit new to me,
so some of these images are a bit over-exposed.

PLMKWYT!

-JHK