 Space / 27445
Re: Small for a freighter, big for a ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller wrote:
It's been a while since I touched my LEGO bricks, but this summer, when
I had no homework to worry about, I built my first serious MOC for a
year, or perhaps more. It turned out to be my largest spaceship yet (60
studs in length). Read all about it, and see the pictures, at:

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/freighter/index.html

Hey Tobbe!

Welcome back, we've been missing you! Hope school treats you nice :)

I like your ship too, must be a Swedish thing to build peaceful freighters
although mine's not done yet :)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe