 Space / 27427
27426  |  27428
Subject:
Small for a freighter, big for a ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:18:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It's been a while since I touched my LEGO bricks, but this summer, when
I had no homework to worry about, I built my first serious MOC for a
year, or perhaps more. It turned out to be my largest spaceship yet (60
studs in length). Read all about it, and see the pictures, at:

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/freighter/index.html

--
Tobias Möller

When replying by e-mail, remove capital letters
and numbers from my e-mail address.