 Space / 26554
26553  |  26555
Subject:
Small Mini's contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:09:50 GMT

Hello

I'm busy building a new microfig-scale ship and I forsee some landing bays for
smaller crafts.

I would kindly ask everbody who's interested to make some small mini-ships...
There is only one constraint: the ship must be able to land in these landing
bays:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay2.jpg

So dont wait any longer ... Build and ...

Didier