 Space / 26554
Subject:
Small Mini's contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:09:50 GMT

Hello

I'm busy building a new microfig-scale ship and I forsee some landing bays for
smaller crafts.

I would kindly ask everbody who's interested to make some small mini-ships...
There is only one constraint: the ship must be able to land in these landing
bays:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay2.jpg

So dont wait any longer ... Build and ...

Didier

Re: Small Mini's contest
   I’m busy building a new microfig-scale ship and I forsee some landing bays for smaller crafts.

I would kindly ask everbody who’s interested to make some small mini-ships... There is only one constraint: the ship must be able to land in these landing bays: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay1.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay2.jpg

So dont wait any longer ... Build and ... Reply to this post with pics and comments about your entries!

It’s been over 8 months since this was posted, and I haven’t forgotten about it (fortunately I bookmarked it or I could have spent half a day trying to track down this single post). I built these three ships within days of reading this post, but I wanted to actually do something with them before posting them. That day has finally come:

Re: Small Mini's contest
   I’m busy building a new microfig-scale ship and I forsee some landing bays for smaller crafts.

I would kindly ask everbody who’s interested to make some small mini-ships... There is only one constraint: the ship must be able to land in these landing bays: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay1.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/diddesen/Ideas/minibay2.jpg

So dont wait any longer ... Build and ... Reply to this post with pics and comments about your entries!

It’s been over 8 months since this was posted, and I haven’t forgotten about it (fortunately I bookmarked it or I could have spent half a day trying to track down this single post). I built these three ships within days of reading this post, but I wanted to actually do something with them before posting them. That day has finally come:

Thnx alot for the models, i really like the first one!

seems this post has been forgotten - or no-one was interested. However i will use the ideas in the future. That’s the advantage of this design of launching bay, it can be adapted to almost all ships.

Didier

Re: Small Mini's contest