 Space / 32752
Re: Small Mini's contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

   I think my favorite would be the one opposite the swing-wing plane. Are the long skinny ships designed to carry the little tiny one, or is that just a coincidence of shape?

hmm... more like a coincidence

The capital ship itself is quite interesting as well, but I do have two complaints. One is that part of the ship extends directly behind the engines, ...

well, with these impuls lowering nuclear transmigration warp coils powered ships engines, this does not matter.

   ... and the other is that the triple cluster of landing bays is all set up to launch directly at each other. My thought would be that they’d all be set up in a row to launch in the same direction.

yes, we know, after the first chrash during simultaneous launching, the main engeneer-designer was fired. He will be replaced soon.