 Space / 26554
  Small Mini's contest

Hello I'm busy building a new microfig-scale ship and I forsee some landing bays for smaller crafts. I would kindly ask everbody who's interested to make some small mini-ships... There is only one constraint: the ship must be able to land in these (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) It's been over 8 months since this was posted, and I haven't forgotten about it (fortunately I bookmarked it or I could have spent half a day trying to track down this single post). I built these three ships within days of reading this post, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) Thnx alot for the models, i really like the first one! seems this post has been forgotten - or no-one was interested. However i will use the ideas in the future. That's the advantage of this design of launching bay, it can be adapted to almost (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) I wasn't really happy with that design at first, due to its tendancy to slide around inside the canopy, but then I discovered that if you place grille tiles two studs apart, the rails on the sides of the shuttle will sit right in the inner (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) I see what you mean, the space is limited, luckily the rules and pieces are not. I solved some of the problems by putting many ships in 1 canopy using folding wings building the ships, with the right pieces :-) here are some pics ... sorry (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) There's absolutely no reason why you couldn't make the base deeper if you want, but like I said, I wanted to see what I could produce going strictly within the confines that you defined. If it weren't for that, I probably would have come up (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small Mini's contest

(...) hmm... more like a coincidence (...) well, with these impuls lowering nuclear transmigration warp coils powered ships engines, this does not matter. (...) yes, we know, after the first chrash during simultaneous launching, the main (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)