 Space / 26555
Re: The Union of Two Great Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I’ll let the pictures do the talking

click on the picture for the deep link, and change the number between 00 and 13.

Post Mod

Where spacemen go to relax? Why they go to the medieval module and bet on which knight battles. Two knights go in, one leaves, the other becomes a bloody corpse! Just the sort of relaxation spacemen need.

-lenny
(flame gear on)

No man....you don’t get flamed for great work like this. Wonderful Lenny. Making a bear pit in it is great as well....how’bout pitting a classic space fig against a black knight castle fig? Just so this new found common ground doesn’t spoil a healthy, invigorating blood feud.

;)

Maybe a few more flourishes would really bring it out...banners and such? Just a thought, but what do I know about such things?

Again, nice stuff.

Cheers, -Gil