 Space / 26538

Subject:
The Union of Two Great Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:06:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’ll let the pictures do the talking

click on the picture for the deep link, and change the number between 00 and 13.

Post Mod

Where spacemen go to relax? Why they go to the medieval module and bet on which knight battles. Two knights go in, one leaves, the other becomes a bloody corpse! Just the sort of relaxation spacemen need.

-lenny
(flame gear on)

Re: The Union of Two Great Themes
click on the picture for the deep link, and change the number between 00 and 13.

Post Mod

Where spacemen go to relax? Why they go to the medieval module and bet on which knight battles. Two knights go in, one leaves, the other becomes a bloody corpse! Just the sort of relaxation spacemen need.

Haha! Cute :-) Justabout died when I saw the moonbase corridor on the castle :D

-Tim

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51082 Post Mod>

Where spacemen go to relax?  Why they go to the medieval module and bet on • which
knight battles.  Two knights go in, one leaves, the other becomes a bloody
corpse!  Just the sort of relaxation spacemen need.

-lenny¬
(flame gear on)

Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for a castle-module?
Well, like a year but anyway.

I love it.  It's *very* spare but the idea comes across.
Good stuff.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net