 Space / 13871
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:56:22 GMT

I've been waitin' a long time for this one to be unveiled.  I recall
discussing the color balance of it a while ago and it looks like you nailed
it in the end. I think purple and green go very nice together. Super cool
MOC.  I personally believe that "serious" looking ships are very hard to
make and pull off right. This is definitely one of the good ones.

On another note,  the slideshow feature on your site rocks...so hard.  I
used it to view this model and I think I'm forever changed :-)  It's even
cool on a lowly dialup.

Great job.

-Jon
--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@attbi.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone:

I just finished adding the F-606 Greengree to my site.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree

LMKWYT!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com