 Space / 13863
Re: very cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:09:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
an exceptional model in many ways

my favorite part is the use of slopes and hinges
on the bottom, that are 'hatches' that fold open
to expose various bits inside the belly of the ship.

everyone does that, but NOT with slopes, and it was
really cool to see how you fit them together and even
have the little 'handles' on the hatches

Hehe, I never thought of it that way, but that's ok. :-D Thanks tho!

oh,
and of course i like the engines a lot
(cuz they're mine ;-)

Of course! :9