 Space / 13829
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:30:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello everyone:

I just finished adding the F-606 Greengree to my site.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree

LMKWYT!

That is really slick.  The color scheme works really well with all the
greeblies.  Despite all the greeblies it does not look cluttered either.

-Mike Petrucelli