 Space / 13839
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Wowzers! That is super neat.  The overall shape is great.  I like the aft
section the most, with the star wars engines turned the way they are and the
use of those blasted 6x6x2 sloped thingie.  All the compartments to greebelie
inner workings are interesting and fun.  My favorite detail is the snot
technique used in the engine nozzles.

Thanks! But as I added in my reply to myself, I borrowed some ideas from
Paul and Mark. I am still glad you liked it. :-D

Mmmm, green and grey...

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com