 Space / 13846
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello everyone:

I just finished adding the F-606 Greengree to my site.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree

LMKWYT!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Very nice.  Lots of greeblies, and the engine area I will probablly borrow
(again) if its O.K.

Nice shape, interior, engines and colors  Great!

BTW- does your landing gear retract inside the ship?

John Kruer