 Space / 10484
Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Other Kyle,

You have clearly built this thing wrong, as half of it
appears to be upsidedown  ;]

It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada