 Space / 10485
10484  |  10486
Subject:
Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:25:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As per these posts,

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10458
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10053
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10386

and of course my own ButtBuster and Hopper,

I've decided to host another contest :-D

Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest ;-)

I'll post official rules soon but for now,
here's the idea (so get building)

1) less than 30 studs long (antennae can go outside of the 'box')

2) less than 20 studs wide (had to say it, otherwise, well y'know...)

3) multiple submissions allowed (make a bunch)

4) i will accept all three entries above (you guys) as well as
models that are less than 1 month old

I'll put up a contest page on
Et in Arcadia Lego ( http://lego.panarchy.com )

oh,
and i'll be entering the ButtBuster and Hopper
as disqualified entries (for look-see only, not judging)

wheeeeeeee

-paul