 Space / 10521
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Raptor HoverCycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

Presenting my latest creation, the Raptor HoverCycle.  It can be found under
the space section of my web page.  Vroom!

Ho-lee crow!  Chrome comes to Space!  ;]  I gotta admit that's
one of the most "uniquest" things I've ever seen.  And even if
it is a little "over the top", that makes it all the more great!

Nothing like a little overkill to bring fun to the contest, eh?  Paul gave a
limit, so I figure I'd push it to its extremes.  It's akin to a podracer, or
one of those land speed record cars, where you have these ridiculously
enormous engines for one little pilot.  Plus, I finally found a groovy use
for those chrome wheel hubs.  That's always a plus.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com