 Space / 10522
Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

Yup! I uploaded 3 more pics showing this stuff. But if you are blind, the
handlebars are held on with two half techic pegs, and the seat is made with
two 1x5 old style hinges.

Dude, that handlebar attachment is pretty cool!  And here,
silly me, I thought those pieces were only good for TECHNIC
stuff.  I'm not worthy!  ;]

Nah, those are wonderfully useful for SNOT building techniques.  I have a
few of them on the side of my Raptor hovercycle to hold the slopes in place.

Nice bike, by the way.  I really dig the overall shape, and the fact that so
much of it is upside down :)  It reminds me a lot of the star wars speeder
bikes, of course.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com