 Space / 10537
Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:56:23 GMT

Hittin 2 birds with one stone here:
KDJ:
Dude, that handlebar attachment is pretty cool!  And here,
silly me, I thought those pieces were only good for TECHNIC
stuff.  I'm not worthy!  ;]

Yep! Those peices are great for anything. Expeciall for making snot designs.

Adrian:
Nah, those are wonderfully useful for SNOT building techniques.  I have a
few of them on the side of my Raptor hovercycle to hold the slopes in place.

Nice bike, by the way.  I really dig the overall shape, and the fact that so
much of it is upside down :)  It reminds me a lot of the star wars speeder
bikes, of course.

Thanks Adrian. Snot is fun :P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net