 Space / 10458

Subject:
Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 01:19:10 GMT

With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Other Kyle,

You have clearly built this thing wrong, as half of it
appears to be upsidedown  ;]

It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Other Kyle,

You have clearly built this thing wrong, as half of it
appears to be upsidedown  ;]

Nah, I think you are just confused :p

It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

Yup! I uploaded 3 more pics showing this stuff. But if you are blind, the
handlebars are held on with two half techic pegs, and the seat is made with
two 1x5 old style hinges.

--Kyle (Keppler)
http://hvl.cjb.net

KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

Yup! I uploaded 3 more pics showing this stuff. But if you are blind, the
handlebars are held on with two half techic pegs, and the seat is made with
two 1x5 old style hinges.

Dude, that handlebar attachment is pretty cool!  And here,
silly me, I thought those pieces were only good for TECHNIC
stuff.  I'm not worthy!  ;]

KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
It looks cool!  Any chance you could post a pic without
the rider?  I'm trying to figure out how you did the seat.
Also, how are the handlebars attached?  (Or is the rider just
holding them in place?)

Yup! I uploaded 3 more pics showing this stuff. But if you are blind, the
handlebars are held on with two half techic pegs, and the seat is made with
two 1x5 old style hinges.

Dude, that handlebar attachment is pretty cool!  And here,
silly me, I thought those pieces were only good for TECHNIC
stuff.  I'm not worthy!  ;]

Nah, those are wonderfully useful for SNOT building techniques.  I have a
few of them on the side of my Raptor hovercycle to hold the slopes in place.

Nice bike, by the way.  I really dig the overall shape, and the fact that so
much of it is upside down :)  It reminds me a lot of the star wars speeder
bikes, of course.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Dude, that handlebar attachment is pretty cool!  And here,
silly me, I thought those pieces were only good for TECHNIC
stuff.  I'm not worthy!  ;]

Yep! Those peices are great for anything. Expeciall for making snot designs.

Adrian:
Nah, those are wonderfully useful for SNOT building techniques.  I have a
few of them on the side of my Raptor hovercycle to hold the slopes in place.

Nice bike, by the way.  I really dig the overall shape, and the fact that so
much of it is upside down :)  It reminds me a lot of the star wars speeder
bikes, of course.

Thanks Adrian. Snot is fun :P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
Ooooh! Very pretty! Lots of SNOT, I like it alot!

C'ya

-Geordan-

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
How dare you sneeze on my bike??? Anyways, thanks! :P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Ooooh! Very pretty! Lots of SNOT, I like it alot!

C'ya

-Geordan-

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Re: Keppler Industries update: SB 900i
With all the hover bike type MOC's coming out recentally, I had to make one.
So, the SB 900i was created. Find it under the civialian section.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

purty slick, Slick :-D