 Space / 10491
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego HoverThing Contest ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:15:40 GMT

KK's SB 900i
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10458 • PJ's Blacktron Hummingbird
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10053 • JK's Piaggio P9000x
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10386

Dont forget...
RH's AS4 "Raven"
http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=9824

Rick "That was a clue to put me in too" Hallman