 Space / 10053
10052  |  10054
Subject:
Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:47:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi