 Space / 10116
Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:54:57 GMT

err.. sorry,
the use of 'dangerous' got to me
I'm a bit touchy on this subject.

Gary

Jesse Alan Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
actualy not all hells angels are bad/evil people, search around and see • how
much they help with charities.

Gary
Non-Harley motorcyclist

Jesse Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Realy nice, I've built a couple so far, I'll probably have a fleet • of
them
by Monday. :]

Gary

DaveG <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote in message • news:GGpwAu.36y@lugnet.com...
Very cool. The nice ratio of width vs length makes for an edgy • look.
DaveG

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on • my
Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale • bikes.
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call • it
the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com
I like the design and the design reminds me of a hybrid of futuristic • anime
vehicles of that nature and, to a certain point, of Harley-Davidson
motorcycles.  I wonder if Harley-Davidson still exists in the twenty • third
century and has a few dealerships on Blacktron?
Jesse Long

Or maybe after hitting a tough spot Harley gets bought by Blacktron • Industries.
Harley-Davidson tried to be bought by AMP about thirty years earlier • but
in
1984, they realized that it was a big mistake so I think that unless • some
VERY drastic event occurs between now and the twenty third century that
Harley-Davidson will still produce motorcycles by themselves and that • the
Blacktron Empire will leave those people alone.  Hell's Angels is a • good
example of the types of people that the Blacktron Empire will have to • deal
with in their organization so do I need to make my point any clearer, • Pat?
Those are some dangerous people, well, usually they are dangerous • people.
Jesse Long

I never said that Hell's Angels were evil or bad people, I only stated • that
they were tough people and that Blacktron would probably need to think • twice
before messing with those people.  I know that Hell's Angels have done
charity work in the past but they are also not afraid to stand up for
themselves.

Jesse Long