 Space / 10053
Subject:
Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:47:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
That's one of the coolest hover bikes I've ever seen! Great job Pat, I love all
your Blacktron MOCs.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Rendered Pics:

Hey, great job. I love the Blacktron color scheme. Keep up the good work!

--
Jeromy Irvine

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Thanks Mladen, what are you working on these days?

Pat J
www.plscp.com

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
That's one of the coolest hover bikes I've ever seen! Great job Pat, I love • all
your Blacktron MOCs.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my • Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Thanks Jeromy.  I like the colors two, I usually have to resist calling some of
my yellow and black mocs things like bumble bee, or hornet.

Pat J
www.plscp.com

In lugnet.space, Jeromy Irvine writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Rendered Pics:

Hey, great job. I love the Blacktron color scheme. Keep up the good work!

--
Jeromy Irvine

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Pat, as usual, you rock.

Excellent blend of simplicity and detail.

Smoove.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Shhh... It's a big secret. All I can say is that it's not a new MOC. :-(
However, I do have one, actually many planned.

BTW my last MOC was "Azriel" a bipedal mecha:
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/Azriel.htm

Take care,

Mladen

[...]

Bu- But- Bikes Can't hover! Noooo They must have wheels and roll! ; )
Seriously though- Its a sweet bike! Excellent use of slopes.

Keep it up,
-Jon

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my • Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes. • I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Very cool Pat! I cant get over how simple, yet cool, this thing is!

Rock on dude! :-P

--Kyle (Who thinks he might have an idea..)
http://hvl.cjb.net

[...]

That is awesome. I wish I had the knack for building that you do. I also
think it would look good in grey, but that would probably defeat the purpose
of it being blacktron. Oh well. Keep 'em comin.. I could use more eye candy
like this.

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Very cool. The nice ratio of width vs length makes for an edgy look.
DaveG

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I took a couple of pics of this a while ago when I was working on my Blacktron
base.  I got inspired by some of the recent awesome minifig scale bikes.  I
finished it up yesterday and made the .dat this morning.  I call it the
Hummingbird.

Rendered Pics:

Animation (991KB):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/hbird.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J
www.plscp.com

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Realy nice, I've built a couple so far, I'll probably have a fleet of them
by Monday. :]

Gary

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
[...]

I like the design and the design reminds me of a hybrid of futuristic anime
vehicles of that nature and, to a certain point, of Harley-Davidson
motorcycles.  I wonder if Harley-Davidson still exists in the twenty third
century and has a few dealerships on Blacktron?
Jesse Long

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
[...]

Or maybe after hitting a tough spot Harley gets bought by Blacktron Industries.

[...]

Harley-Davidson tried to be bought by AMP about thirty years earlier but in
1984, they realized that it was a big mistake so I think that unless some
VERY drastic event occurs between now and the twenty third century that
Harley-Davidson will still produce motorcycles by themselves and that the
Blacktron Empire will leave those people alone.  Hell's Angels is a good
example of the types of people that the Blacktron Empire will have to deal
with in their organization so do I need to make my point any clearer, Pat?
Those are some dangerous people, well, usually they are dangerous people.
Jesse Long

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
actualy not all hells angels are bad/evil people, search around and see how
much they help with charities.

Gary
Non-Harley motorcyclist

Jesse Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

definitely gonna put one in the excursion room
on my new luxury space yacht...

-paul

[...]

I never said that Hell's Angels were evil or bad people, I only stated that
they were tough people and that Blacktron would probably need to think twice
before messing with those people.  I know that Hell's Angels have done
charity work in the past but they are also not afraid to stand up for
themselves.

Jesse Long

[...]

Awesome! Can I have a DAT file? :)

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

Re: Ride in style with this hover bike by Blacktron!
Sure, just go to my website.  Check out the models section, scroll to the
bottom and there should be a zip there to download.

Pat J
www.plscp.com