 Space / 10483
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
Thanks Geordan! The Carrier was meant to fail (actually I destroyed it in a • fit
of rage). ;-)

Rats, it looked like it had good form and very good potential for being a
totally awesome ship. The only thing though, the cockpit really didn't seem
to fit in, maybe that's you wrecked it, I destroyed a mescherschmidt the
other day in a fit of rage as well, only cuz of the cockpit, I hate the
cockpit on mescherschmidt's! It's impossible to model out of Lego!

Actually, it was the other way around. I hated the form; the thing looks like a
box! I loved the cockpit and the rail though.

Really?! I loved the rail too, but the cockpit doesn't seem to fit at all. I
geuss it depends on how you look at it, and what you're looking from, ie,
the master/creator (you) and the apprentice/awe struck wanna-be (me).

The rest looked awesome though IMO.

-Geordan-

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

BTW forgot to add you to my links, shoot dang! ;-)
Will do, right away.

Well there wasn't much to link to before I posted the Kannon!

C'ya

-Geordan-

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/