 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1984
Re: RIS2.0/legOS/linux and win98
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:55:15 GMT

Hey,

I have the same question! I've been driving myself crazy for the last few
days trying to find some information on the subject. I sent an e-mail to
Markus Noga, the author of LegOS and he said it doesn't support USB, only
serial. I cant even seem to find any good resources on how to program USB on
win32.

I think lego is phasing out the serial tower - I don't see them in stores
any more. I hope someone can help us USB folks out!

Thanks!

Michael